POWER YOUR BRAND WITH US
Contact Sales at Jeccy.
Below we review the top tennis skirts from major tennis brands to top lifestyle brands and include these features:
Skirt Length | How long is the skirt (in size small).
Rise | Top of the waistband to seam.
In-seam | Length of the built-in shorts, if any.
Features | Are there built-in shorts, zippers, or pockets?
Colors | How many colors are available?
Price | Scale from 1-3 dollar signs.
If you need to shop for a dress to go with your tennis wardrobe, we’ve reviewed the best tennis dresses as well.
Here are list of the Best Tennis Skirt Brands:
·Lucky in Love
The Different Types of Tennis Skirts
Tennis skirts are an essential part of a tennis player's attire, offering comfort, style, and functionality on the court. Here are some different types of tennis skirts commonly worn by players:
1. A-Line Skirt: The A-line skirt is a classic tennis skirt that features a slightly flared shape, resembling the letter "A." It is a popular choice among players due to its timeless design and versatility.
2. Pleated Skirt: Pleated skirts are another popular option in tennis fashion. These skirts have pleats that provide a stylish and feminine look while allowing freedom of movement during matches.
3. Flared Skirt: Flared skirts have a wider flare at the hem, offering a more pronounced A-line shape. They provide a fun and dynamic look on the court and are often made with lightweight and stretchy materials for maximum comfort.
4. Ruffled Skirt: Ruffled skirts feature ruffles or tiers of fabric along the hemline, adding a touch of femininity and flair to the tennis outfit. They are often made with lightweight materials to ensure ease of movement.
5. Wrap Skirt: Wrap skirts have a front closure that wraps around the waist, typically secured with buttons, snaps, or ties. They offer a customizable fit and can be easily adjusted to suit individual preferences.
6. Compression Skirt: Compression skirts are designed to provide support and compression to the muscles during intense physical activity. They are made with moisture-wicking fabrics that help keep the player cool and dry.
7. Skort: A skort, also known as a skirt with built-in shorts, is a popular choice among many tennis players. It combines the feminine look of a skirt with the functionality and coverage of shorts, offering convenience and freedom of movement.
8. Performance Skirt: Performance skirts are specifically designed for high-performance tennis. They are made with advanced materials that offer features like moisture-wicking, breathability, UV protection, and enhanced durability to withstand the rigors of the game.
It's important to note that while the various types of tennis skirts may differ in style and design, they are all intended to provide comfort, freedom of movement, and a fashionable appearance on the tennis court. Players often choose skirts based on personal preference, climate, and performance requirements.